Saturday, May 25, 2013

Beach Day!


Now that school is over it is time to have a little bit of fun! I decided to pack up a picnic and hit the beach! My outfit was a little "thrown together." Instead of a swimsuit I opted for a loose top and cropped ali baba pants. The favorite part of my outfit was my turban and teeka. I tied a silky square scarf in a turban style and topped it off with a teeka. I was definitely on an accessory kick when I picked out my outfit, but my best accessory is my Westie! As long as your accessories harmoniously work together, stack on and layer!

Top- Joe Fresh
Pants- Lulus.com
Scarf- Forever 21
Teeka- Bombay Fashion
Kundan Necklace- Bombay Fashion
Stone Necklace- Brazil
Bangles- Bakers
Rings- Various
Sunglasses- Forever 21

- M. E.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Madeline!! I am loving your turban/teeka combo, it's genus!

    ReplyDelete